Terms and Conditions
- By registering with www.irishhealthdirectory.com you are stating that you have understood the terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them. These terms and conditions may be modified and updated at any time without notice. Your continued use of the website indicates your understanding and acceptance of the modified Terms.
Disclaimer of liability
www.irishhealthdirectory.com make no representations and give no warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Website and the accuracy and suitability of information, content, services, materials and products included on it and on Third party websites. www.irishhealthdirectory.com exclude, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of your use of this Website and the information on it and your use of Third party websites and the information on them. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive and other damages you may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption and the loss of data and information.
The publishing of Advertisements or any other Information on this Website does not amount to an endorsement or a recommendation from us. www.irishhealthdirectory.com accept Advertisements from Advertisers in good faith on the basis of warranties provided by each Advertiser. www.irishhealthdirectory.com make no representations and give no warranties of any kind in respect to the qualification of an Advertiser and the fitness for any particular purpose of the product/service promoted by an Advertiser or by us.
This Website and its contents are provided to you on an ‘as is’ basis. It may contain errors and omissions and may not be accurate, current or complete.
The above disclaimer is not limited or altered by any other terms on this Website.
- www.irishhealthdirectory.com reserves the right to remove any posting at any time if information is deemed to be inappropriate, libellous, obscene, defamatory, unlawful or contravenes these terms and conditions.
- www.irishhealthdirectory.com has no control or responsibility over links to third party websites as they are provided to offer supplementary information only.
- www.irishhealthdirectory.com shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damages caused by the use of, or reliance on, any content, goods or services on such hyperlinked sites.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and the activities that occur under your username and password. www.irishhealthdirectory.com does not take responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and the activities that occur under your username and password.
- www.irishhealthdirectory.com does not guarantee that your use of this website will be free from error or from harmful computer viruses.
- www.irishhealthdirectory.com reserves the right to block or delete users and their posts if their content is deemed offensive.